tirsdag 12. mars 2024

Gratulerer med dagen

Hello again!

My name is Viktoriia and I will show you my second contribution as a guest designer.  

I made a birthday card for a little girl.

This time I decided to make the background for my card myself.  I chose a neutral sheet of dusty pink paper and decorated it with stars that I stenciled and stamped M498 Stempel 4985

I did two options, embossing and regular stamping with ink. 

Then I cut my main element from MA1008 Motivark Bursdag 8796

using a middle circle from DIE175 Die Sirkler med søm 1759




Then I added a main description from ST1007 Stickers Hurra Panda 2091

At the end I added some dots from ST209 Stickers Bling 6mm Mørklilla/lilla/lyslilla/klar 4200



Also some elements I cut from glitter paper GP207 Glitterkartong Rosa 0443



Sometimes I decorate also back of my cards, so I decided to do it.
And I really like to use laces like TR104 Bomullstråd Hvit 0839



Hugs, Viktoriia

Ingen kommentarer: